INconnect is a young and fast growing B2B solutions company specializing in organizing senior business conferences and hospitality worldwide. Our conferences are developed with the help of experts speakers to provide relevant issues being faced by the industry and are held in high-class hotels in exclusive locations around Europe. We are currently looking for someone to join our young team as a Conference Producer.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and eager to succeed with excellent communication skills. We need someone who feels comfortable speaking with senior executives.
The producer is essentially responsible for researching and putting together the intellectual content of the conference programs, to achieve this; the producer will need to have exceptional organizational and communicative skills and must be meticulous in research, planning and timing. This is an extremely exciting and rewarding career, as it contains a lot of travelling and communication with senior executives.
- Meticulous research and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-confidence with the ability to deal with senior level contacts
- Ability to meet deadlines. Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with industry leaders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong project management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good listening skills
- Professional and engaging demeanor
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Analyzing research and using critical thinking to develop conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market
- Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers for conferences within established deadline
- Conducting telephone research within a target market to develop conference agenda
- Conducting ongoing research within an assigned area to further your industry knowledge and develop potential new conference ideas and topics
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives and media within relevant vertical market
- Attending and overseeing conferences to ensure the conference flows smoothly, including probably providing opening introduction, speaker assistance and support
- Providing the sponsorship department with information on potential sponsorship opportunities. Providing ongoing support to sponsorship as required.
- Professional development in a fast growing company
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Quality trainings
- Possibility to work from home
- language trainings
- Company phone
- Possibility to attend our events abroad fully covered by the company
- PART/FULL TIME
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH TO firstname.lastname@example.org