Global EPC Project Management For the Energy Industries
Overcome the drawbacks in order to ensure an effective and efficient project execution
- Certifying that FEED meets the requirements of EPC needs = Flawless project execution
- Gaining insight on project execution models (PEM) to bypass challenges faced in structuration.
- Vital look on current issues and lesson learned in apply insurance in a complex EPC project
- Improving project profitability and success: exploring best practices in EPVC supplier procurement operations
The designated conference will enable you to:
- Adapting strategies to achieve an effective project execution from start up to FEED to completion.
- Construct a risk allocation plan in order to overcome unforeseen events
- Manage the communication between the various parties to ensure successful completion of the project
- Obtain vital insight into the operational inclination and focuses into the latest developments in project controls.
- Benchmark your project management strategy against other market players
- Revision on specific cases where failure and critical successes are highlighted.
Who should attend:
- Senior directors
- Senior executives of Operations
- Portfolio managers
03-09-2015 8:00 am
Event End Date
03-10-2015 5:00 pm
We are no longer accepting registration for this event